Wednesday, October 27, 2010



Tomorrow is the last day of school...

Yesterday I had gotten CO schedule, the dates I see almost made me faint. Approx every single day before Taiwan trip there will be practice. It is so intensive!! I'm still thinking what shall I let my members do during sectional practices ._. Besides polishing our instruments and skills, we normally play basics which is very fun!! Hahaha, but as time goes by, I believe they will turn bored about it soon!

My mom is trying to find a part time job! I'm so guilty and disgusted.. I would not let her go! I can't afford to see my own mom working so hard outside and us spending her hard-earned money, I would die out of shame...
Furthermore, I'm going off to Taiwan in 15 days' time, my mom would be very worried.. Thinking 2 years back, my sis said she can't even sleep well when I was in Shanghai. I'm so worried that she'll be worried. Sigh~ Who ask me to love my mom that much!

2010 was a flash... In a blink of an eye, the year is coming to an end.