Monday, December 13, 2010



Last week, I stayed at home with my mom for the entire week as she was on leave:D
I helped her with chores, accompanied her watch tv, go shopping, eat meals, and many many mother-and-daughter times!!! Hehehe and she also accompanied me to see doctor on saturday... Long story about the doctor trip!! Hmm, after that rushed to mco, hahaha I keep telling Denise that I'm loving percussion more and more each week!!

I'm currently looking forward to CO camp, x'mas, and MCO concert!!! ^^ Do give us your fullest support!!

Adding on, I've received quite a number of phamplets regarding poly open houses. I guess I will make trips to see the differences between JC and poly. 2011 is going to start soon but still I haven't came up with my target yet..

Today, I received Eagles awards letter again:) I'm happy!! Although it's not those scholarship award........ But still an award am i right? Haha I have been rewarded leadership awards ever since I became a committee in CO. I'm really joyful! But thinking that I'm gonna step down soon in a few months' time...

My intuition tell me that I'll cry on that day