Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Concert 2011

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

It had been more than 10 days since concert ended. It was a very successful one and that night paints a very memorable one in my mind. My brother and dad went to support me and I'm really glad as it was their first time seeing me perform ever since I took up music. !

On a side note, sec 4 life is really hardcore and hectic :/ I'm getting used to skipping lunch soon. But adding on, I had been a happy girl at least!! And I do study hard for tests :) So far so good, I didn't fail any test .... yet?? Haha I really hope I won't end up dropping any subject this year.

This sunday I'm going to Super Show 3! It costs me a bomb to purchase the tix but I bet it would be worthwhile! I luv Ryeowook and Donghae! Suju ftw :D

Everyone fighting!!~