Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wondering if i'm still alive? yes i am!
It's june break now! although it doesn't seem like a break but i relaxed quite much!

Few days back, i attended MCO chalet and it was damn awesome!!
I luv percussion even more deeply! but... i still miss wgsco percussionists!
hehe. anyway the chalet is located very near old changi hospital, had quite few attempts to explore but din't go. haha we're all humji(s) ^^
we played angel and mortal also!! but i keep forgetting my mortal's name, grr i don't believe in such thing cos i don't admire him LOL !! my angel is my sl banloon ^^ i was so shocked when denise told me! i din't suspect him cos all along he treats everyone pretty good, he is one 大好人!

hope june holidays end later!!! cos i know after june hols cannot think of free time alr !! must think of formulas and facts hahah
gotta pull up my socks and work for my combined humans!!

i've not been updating consistently so i think i've lost many readers, except Clara! imy!! hope everything in america turns out fine for you!
lastly, RYEOWOOK'S BIRTHDAY IS COMING OMG! WILL UPDATE ON THAT DAY!!